Shuttle Drivers Wanted!Are you looking for an opportunity to put your personal stamp on a growing company? Apply to be a shuttle driver for High Desert Shuttle where you will be working in a tight-knit, responsive environment where your contribution matters!
Providing customers in the high desert with transportation to and from airports in the LA/Orange County areas, including Ontario airport.
(Riverside drivers will service the Riverside, ONT, and LAX areas)
Responsibilities and Duties
· Operate small and large passenger vans safely and efficiently.
· Follow specific scheduled routes or respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pick-ups or drop-offs.
· Assist passengers in boarding and exiting the vehicle if necessary, and take care of passenger's luggage.
· Monitor flight times, traffic, and weather conditions and notify the manager of potential problems.
· Report accidents or other safety situations to the manager.
· Monitor vehicle condition and record malfunctioning items or damage on appropriate forms.
· Treat all guests, customers, and other persons in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
· Maintain professional appearance at all times, clean and well-groomed as per company standards.
· The above-mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing.
Qualifications and Skills
· Must possess a valid CA class C Driver’s License.
· Must have a general knowledge of the area airports and freeways.
· Must be able to operate a GPS.
· Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends.
· Must be able to handle last minute changes and stressful situations calmly and proactively.
· Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Have a minimum of five years licensed driving experience with a clean driving record.
Compensation: $22,000 to $23,000 Annually (plus tips)
Employment Type: Part-Time
About High Desert Shuttle: Small, growing transportation company looking to expand and become the #1 transportation company in the High Desert. Small office environment with a tight working team